Joining the Supporters’ Club is one of the best ways to help restore Hawker Typhoon RB396 and return her to the skies where she belongs. Your Annual or Lifetime subscription entitles you to all the benefits shown but also helps us raise the funds necessary to achieve that objective. This is your chance to have a direct impact on the most important aircraft restoration in the UK today and to be a part of something truly unique.
- Membership badge
- Membership card
- Quarterly eNewsletters on the progress of the project, featuring information not widely available
- Discounts on merchandise
- Advance notice on future events
- Behind the scenes access to RB396, her team and crews.
- Access to Supporters’ Club members only events
- Access to Supporters’ Club area on the website, including forum, currently under construction
- Plus other features we will look to add over the years as the project develops
We have now added categories for Annual and Lifetime ‘Family Membership’, simply click the button below to get taken to the membership section of our webshop where you will be able to decide which option best suits you.
“So, having been involved with the Typhoon throughout its operational life, I can verify that after those initial teething troubles it became a very successful ground-attack aircraft indeed. In fact, had it not been developed, the war on the ground would have lasted much longer and been very much more expensive for the Army. The aircraft was fast by the standards of the day and carried extremely effective armament which it could deliver with accuracy. None of which would have been much use if we had not had the pilots who, despite casualties well above the average for fighter pilots, pressed home their attacks with great courage, and were always looking for more action. These pilots I particularly salute, and the groundcrews who kept us flying in such difficult conditions.”
Group Captain D.E Gillam DSO**, DFC*, AFC
(The Typhoon and Tempest Story foreword)