Terms & Conditions
- All items are purchased from the Hawker Typhoon Preservation Group (HTPG) with all proceeds going directly towards furthering the Charity’s aims.
- HTPG aim to have all orders processed within two to three weeks (14-21 days), most orders are processed well before this time
- At busy times there may be a slight delay in order processing
- If an order has not arrived after three weeks (21 days) then the first method of contact should be either via email, or the online contact form on our website stating your order number and name
- If an order has failed to arrive or been lost in the post then a replacement will be dispatched, at the next available opportunity. Please be aware that this will effectively be a new order, and whilst it will be processed as fast as possible, it could take up to three weeks (21 days) to arrive
- Occasionally errors are made, HTPG ask that you contact us first, via email, if there is an issue. So far, there have been very few issues, all of which have been resolved
- If you require merchandise for a specific date, then unfortunately HTPG cannot guarantee it, unless plenty of time is allowed and you make it clear on the order. It is normally sensible to contact us beforehand to ensure that it will be possible. Please see the above timescales for processing orders and use these as an absolute minimum
- HTPG is a charitable organisation, run by volunteers who commit a huge amount of time, around full time jobs. The team works as hard as is feasibly possible.
- The purpose of all merchandise and products available via this webshop is to generate revenue for the HTPG in their effort to raise £4-6million to rebuild Hawker Typhoon RB396 and return her to flight. A task not yet undertaken by anybody since the Second World War. Please do remember this when making any orders.
- PayPal is simply the merchant used by our webstore, you do not need a PayPal account in order to make a purchase.
- Payment can be made by most major debit/credit cards or, if you have one, a PayPal account
- Payment can also be made by cheque – please be aware that the cheque must clear before the order can be processed, this can take some time as only one day a week is available to visit the bank
- Shipping is automatically added at the checkout
- Some items are “free shipping” to the UK
- We ship WORLDWIDE
- If you are not satisfied with your order, and after contacting HTPG via email the situation has not been resolved then you may return the goods to HTPG for a refund. The buyer will be responsible for return postage costs
- We do ask you remember in this instance that we are a charity run by volunteers, tasked with facilitating the rebuild of one of the most complex aircraft to be rebuilt in modern years. We will try to solve an issue, if there is one, without having to return the item.
- All proceeds from the sale of merchandise go back into the project
- All money received by the project goes towards furthering the Charity’s aims, ultimately leading to the rebuild of RB396