£1,000.00 – £4,000.00
Collectively, the aim of the Platinum Club is to find 1000 members who are in a position to commit £1000 per year, for four years, and in doing so, raise £4million – the entire remaining budget of the rebuild and propel it towards the target completion date of 6th June 2024. The club will offer unique experiences and benefits unlike any before. It is limited to 1000 members.
These benefits are to be provided to the member upon initial payment/ Direct Debit /Give As You Earn arrangement for the scheme:
- The satisfaction in knowing that your contribution is helping to accelerate the rebuild of Hawker Typhoon RB396.
- Family Life Membership welcome pack and associated benefits by default.
- The Member will be provided with an ‘Account Manager’, a dedicated contact at the charity who can respond to members questions and queries.
The following will be benefits available to the member over the course of the restoration of RB396:
- Ticketed invite to The Platinum Club Annual Dinner.
- Hospitality at HTPG events and airshows. (where applicable)
- Discounted invite to HTPG Black Tie Event(s).
- Arranged access to the restoration of the aircraft.
- The members name will be inscribed on a plaque to be displayed at the Heritage Centre. (After completion of the first year’s payments).
- An opportunity to be involved in the design of the Membership Card for those who join before 31st July 2020. The card will be presented at the Duxford Battle of Britain Show, 19th/20th September 2020 in the new VIP Platinum Hospitality Area.
- Regular contact with the project and membership team.
The following will be available to the member once they have completed all donations of £4000.
- The member will receive a professional photo taken whilst sat in the cockpit of the restored RB396 and an accompanying certificate.
- The member’s name will be permanently inscribed within RB396 (whereabouts TBA).
- Complimentary VIP invite to the first flight event of RB396.
- Exclusive day and evening event with the completed aircraft.
- Other events and benefits that will be developed over time as the club progresses.
If you wish to commence your membership on this brand new scheme, please purchase this product at either the full donation amount of £4000 or, alternatively, £1000. A purchase at £1000 will be your first payment. In either case, the membership secretary will contact you to arrange any future payments, and to discuss your membership.
If you wish to make your donation via any of the other methods listed below, or wish to discuss any detail of the club, then please contact the Membership Secretary directly, on: [email protected]
New members will be able to donate in various ways however one chooses, this is so long as it equates to at least £1000 per year. For the first time, the Hawker Typhoon Preservation Group will be able to utilise Direct Debits for donation collection. As we can only process Paypal payments using debit /credit card through the webshop please email [email protected] if you would like to use a different payment option as listed below.
Donations can be made in the following amounts:
- A one-off donation of £4,000 (by Webshop purchase, Bank Transfer or Cheque)
- 4 x Annual donations of £1,000 (by Webshop purchase, Bank Transfer or Cheque)
- Quarterly donation of 4 x £250 per year (by Bank Transfer or Cheque)
- A monthly donation of £83.33 (by Direct Debit, Standing Order, Bank Transfer or Cheque)
- Donation of £83.33 per month through the Give As You Earn Scheme