Diamond is for those in a position to contribute £40,000 or more over four, five or six years and in doing so allow the rebuild to really accelerate. This package offers unique experiences and benefits, is strictly limited in numbers and is a lifetime package.
There are 1,000 namespaces available to be dedicated on the finished aircraft. By contributing at either the Platinum or Diamond level, you can reserve one or ten of these namespaces respectively.
For every single Diamond subscription ten namespaces will be allocated on the aircraft.
These will be permanent and etched into the very metal of the Typhoon and visible whilst
the aeroplane is on the ground. The spaces can be your own or dedicated to a company or organisation, family member and/or veteran. Many spaces have been
claimed to date by families of Typhoon veterans, wishing to make their names live forevermore on the finished memorial. Contributing at this level has a significant impact on the rebuild effort.
Contribute as a single donation, annually or monthly by Direct Debit or ‘Give As You Earn’.
Benefits of the Diamond package
- Private flypast or air display by RB396 following completion of the rebuild, subject to location and operational availability
- A warbird formation experience alongside RB396
- Ten namespaces on the finished aircraft
- Namespace on the ‘Diamond’ plaque
- Receive complimentary exclusive Diamond
- Complimentary VIP invite to the official first
- Annual reception
- Lapel badge (multiple, as required, for family)
- Quarterly eNewsletter, featuring progress on the project and information not widely available
- Behind the scenes access to RB396, her team and crews
- Access to supporter only events and visits
- Advance notice and priority on future events
- Dedicated contact at the project
- Two complimentary Black Tie gala tickets per year
- Ten trees planted and dedicated
Sign up to the Diamond package
Using the form below, you can quickly and easily sign up to our supporter package.