Platinum is for those in a position to contribute £4,000 or more over four, five or six years and in doing so allow the rebuild to accelerate significantly. This tier offers unique experiences and benefits is strictly limited in numbers and is a lifetime package.
There are 1,000 namespaces available to be dedicated on the finished aircraft. By contributing at either the Platinum or Diamond level, you can reserve one or ten of these namespaces respectively.
For every single Platinum package one namespace will be allocated on the aircraft. These will be permanent and etched into the very metal of the Typhoon and visible whilst the aeroplane is on the ground. The space can be your own, that of a company or organisation, family member and/or veteran. Many spaces have been claimed to date by families of Typhoon veterans, wishing to make their name live forevermore on the finished memorial. Contributing at this level has a significant impact on the rebuild effort.
Contribute as a single donation, annually or monthly by Direct Debit or ‘Give As You Earn’.
Benefits of the Platinum package
- Namespace on the finished aircraft
- Namespace on the ‘Platinum’ plaque
- Complimentary VIP invite to the official first flight event
- Annual reception
- Lapel badge (multiple, as required, for family)
- Quarterly eNewsletter, featuring progress on the project and information not
- Behind the scenes access to RB396, her team and crews
- Access to supporter only events and visits
- Advance notice and priority on future events
- Dedicated contact at the project
- Discounted Black Tie gala tickets
- A tree planted and dedicated
- Privileged access to RB396 on completion
Sign up to the Platinum package
Using the form below, you can quickly and easily sign up to our supporter package.