Platinum is for those in a position to contribute £5,000 (£70 per month) or more, in order to allow the rebuild to really accelerate. This package offers unique experiences and benefits, which are detailed below, and is strictly limited in numbers.
There are 1,000 namespaces available to be dedicated on the finished aircraft. For every Platinum subscription, one namespaces will be allocated on the aircraft. These will be permanent and etched into the very metal of the Typhoon and visible whilst the aeroplane is on the ground. The spaces can be your own name or dedicated to a company or organisation, family member and/or veteran. Many spaces have been claimed to date by families of Typhoon veterans, wishing to make their names live forevermore on the finished memorial.
Contribute a single donation, of the minimum amount, to become a Lifetime supporter or by monthly direct debit to become a Recurring monthly supporter to receive the benefits below, while payment continues to be made by Direct Debit.
While this is an individual supporter package, we will be delighted to welcome your family members (partner and children) at events we will be running as part of your defined benefits.
Platinum Lifetime (including active recurring supporter) benefits…
- Complimentary VIP invite to the official first
- Behind the scenes access to RB396, her team and crews
- Annual reception
- Quarterly eNewsletter, featuring progress on the project and information not widely available
- Access to supporter only events and visits
- Advance notice and priority on future events
- Discounted Black Tie gala tickets per year
Platinum Lifetime (including completed/expired recurring supporter) benefits…
- Namespace on the finished aircraft
- Namespace on the ‘Platinum’ plaque
- Lapel badge (multiple, as required, for family)
- Dedicated contact at the project
- A tree planted and dedicate
Sign up to the Platinum package
Using the form below, you can quickly and easily sign up to our supporter package.